Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

I don't have an excuse this time...

...I just didn't post. I very well could have, and had a few ideas of what I would say. I decided that I'm going to be much more disciplined about this from  now on. I want this to be more successful, so I need to grab this blog by its figurative horns and run with it. I think a lot of why I don't want to post is because I hate my pictures...the Blackberry is actually getting worse. Certainly not getting better. Definitely getting worse.

I'd just like to say right here that I'm watching Chicago during the part where Richard Gere is basically doing a strip-tease. What a good-looking older man. Yummy.

Anyways, I didn't make anything too interesting this week. I was pretty busy with work. I DID make BBQ tofu via Hungry Hungry Hippie. It was pretty good but left my baking dish covered in caked on BBQ sauce. I mixed it with quinoa like Hungry Hippie did but also sliced it and put on a sandwich for lunch.

Today I'm home...not completely sure why. I just felt like coming home last night after field hockey. My mom made this delicious grilled tofu in a garlic-mustard marinade with tomatoes and basil. Oh right, that's why I came home.

Because I don't have any pictures from my kitchen adventures this week, I'll grace you all with some daddy daughter pics in honor of Father's Day.





This picture and the one after it are only a year apart...we look different though. And he's wearing the same pullover. What a fashion faux paux Dad.


No comments:

Post a Comment