Things I've learned this semester:
1) I'm not that good at committing to blogging.
2) I'm much better at reading blogs than writing one.
3) When a bus company says you can pay the Monday after the event, they really don't mean that.
|My team friends are all sexpots. We hot.|
5) I used to say that The Great Gatsby was one of my favorite books, but I didn't actually read much of it back in high school when I started claiming this. I had to reread it for American Literature...The Great Gatsby is one of my favorite books and I read it in a day. All of it. Even the boring parts and the awkward part when Nick has a sexual encounter with a man.
6) My roommates have an aversion to loading and unloading the dishwasher.
8) I learned how to juggle planning two formals at one time, while taking 4 classes at the fourth most rigorous college in the nation--3 of which count to my major--while also working two jobs, playing a fall sport, and doing the normal things like breathing, and eating.
|Dancing. Dancing solves everything.|
10) It snows in October, and rains in December. Normal.
|Extra normal. Dips play in the snow.|
11) Regardless of how much I like or don't like my professors, they are the smartest people I will ever meet. They just have so much darn knowledge in their heads.
12) A vegan Thanksgiving tastes better than a "normal" one.
13) The world isn't over when you sprain your ankle so bad that you're out for 2 weeks during NCAA championship play.
14) Its over when you sprain the other one the day you come back to play. Kidding...not really though.
|Notice the double bags of ice around my ankles.|
16) Hard work, plus heart, plus the belief in each other is the recipe for team success.
17) I miss these girls so darn much. And I cannot wait until I get to see them again.
18) I learned that people actually read this blog sometimes...so, umm...sorry I forgot about y'all for a little while, but I'm baaaackkk.
19) I swear I learned other things too, Mom and Dad. You're money is going to useful things the difference between divine foreknowledge and predestination, or the definition of modernism, and also the conjugation of various German verbs.
20) I'm OCD and needed a 20th thing.