Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

And so it begins...

Alright everybody, my first blog post.
I’ve always wanted to start a blog–well scratch that. I haven’t always wanted to blog. Frankly, this all pretty daunting. I have always been proficient in reading and writing and during my senior year of high school I discovered that writing is what I want to do with my life. Only recently have I discovered the wonderful, expansive, and fascinating world of blogging. Through my absolute addiction to foodblogs, I have been able to fuel my interest for cooking, baking, healthy eating, and subsequently healthy living and exercise.
I was only recently inspired to take action and begin my own blog, and by recently, I mean last night. My brother’s girlfriend mentioned in conversation that if I had a blog I would definitely have a lot of followers. This quick statement by her struck me. I had just met this girl a few hours before and she already seemed to know exactly what I aspired to do AND she had faith that I would succeed. I decided to take action this morning.
I’m only just getting started and realize that right now, no one out there is reading. BUT the next few posts I intend to make will be those that shed light on what I intend to do with this blog. I’m still figuring it out, but have a basic idea.
Bear with me. Hopefully it won’t be too boring.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to more recipes!! Good luck with your blog...

    ReplyDelete